F is for Feminism: An Alphabet Book of Empowerment by Carolyn Suzuki
This bright and bold dictionary of twenty-six thought-provoking words from A-Z is perfect for equipping girls, boys and everyone with the words they need to empower themselves!
- Activism: trying to change something important by making your voice heard
- Brainpower: your ability to come up with brilliant ideas
- Compassion: caring about other people's suffering
- Diversity: including all kinds of different people
- Equality: when everyone is treated in the same way
- Feminism: fighting for equality between girls, boys and everyone
With bright and inclusive artwork from illustrator Carolyn Suzuki, F is for Feminism is a great conversation starter, and will inspire and motivate activists of all ages.
Hardback / 32 pages